Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Playing god.

School has officially began. I'm filled with both happy and sad emotions. Happy that my mind can finally take a break, stop drowning in my own fucking mind. At least for that pathetic few hours. On the other hand, my life will be back to chasing deadlines and forever trying to get enough sleep.

I was actually looking forward to school, but after attending morning lesson, it killed the mood. Had the slightest idea on what and how to do, how fun. I've got to admit that I like my afternoon class though. BUT, a hundred sketches within 15 days excluding other work to be completed. I could use a gun right now.

On the whole, school was fine. For the first day.


Lately I've been thinking too much. Too much that I'm so overwhelmed, couldn't help myself.

Are we really what we claimed to be? What we used to label ourselves? Cos to me, you feel so foreign. As though we're strangers, barely even know you. It's just weird as it is.

I realized who are those that I shouldn't give a fuck about, cos i'm only useful to you at certain point in your life and then you come to me. And the very few that I should not let go.

Weight issues started becoming a problem as well. Actually glad that i've been settling on one meal per day recently. Dragging myself out of bed to jog and doing exercises. People are saying that I've grown fatter. It killed me ten times. Filled with guilt for eating so much while in NY. Who doesn't want to be skinny. It's like an obession to me now.

Ever since school started (which is only like a day), I've felt as though time's never enough. There's so many things that i want to do. Trapped in the vicious cycle.


This have to be the longest post ever since I started blogging again. Not looking forward to the next few days. It's late now, goodnight cold world.

No comments: