Spent most of my time working for the first 4 months > Met the best colleagues ever > Enjoyed my days with my favourite colleagues > FOC > DOC > Ice cold beer > Marina barrage w/ Jua' nu > Start of the designer's life > Early mornings > Late night mugging > Met a group of awesome people > The one that got away > Tasted hell and back > Flea markets > Funny and awkward moments > Weekly drinking & shisha session > Alfrero gelato > Best gelato ever > Spending more time with best friends > Night at marina barrage where I actually feel free > Sushi buffet > Dc27 chalet > Halloween @ USS > Endless partying > Getting myself dead drunk > Meeting up with friends that I haven't met for so long > Bimbotic moments > Korean BBQ > Fell sick after so long > Awesome 2 weeks @ NY > literally shop till I dropped > Felt happy > Beautiful scenaries > Long flight back > Wished I could stay longer > Countdown.
Not quite in the right order, but it's somewhere along that line. Goodbye 2011.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment