Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Somethings' so wrong here.
Someone said i copied her.
Like when did i even copied her.
If she's talking bout th msn nick, thn theres a big misunderstanding.
Wht my define meant was ' to state the precise meaning of '.
& not whtever her meaning is.
Plus, when i written tht down on my msn nick, i didnt even rmb thts' her blog url.
I'm so sure she did copy me too.
& I dont get somethings she says in her blog.
whtever it is, i dont wna bother bout it.
Neverthless, i shouldnt let those stuffs stop me from blogging :)

Lit was alright, i suppose.
Was lit lesson ater lit exam, Lol -.-
Did some worksheets stuff & recessssssss.
Was very high. (clique should know)
History was very very very boring.
Went to sit w Esther during sci.
Chitchatted & thn was chinese lesson.
Read my compo & was laughing nonstop.
I wrote something real funny in th compo. (ppl around me should know)
I minus 20marks due to wrong format, screw it.
Went nebo after sch, played w true&dare thing.
I lost th most time again. D:
Went shopping w ShuMian & home-d.
Thought of funny stories for our name, cos i said ''meow'' to a cat.
For more info. on th stories, either go here or here :D

(me & cs during ajc)

No comments: