Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Define, Love.

Im glad things seems to be much better now.

Im so gna flunk history. D:
Maths was boring yo.
I stoned for th entire lesson, claimed by S.
She started tempting me to talk w her food.
Laughed nonstop during recess for godknowswhatreason.
Then was musiccccccccc!
Went comlab & was kinda like free period.
Kept suanning Joe. LOL
Jeron & Fangyi kept disturbing me cans -.-
DnT aftermath.
Didnt realised it was so fun :o
Went high w Jolene,& kept suanning her.
I won th slowly poke inthend :P
Kena scolded by Mdm yeong during pc, as usual.
Went hub w D A & S after school.
I went to meet my mum to have lunch.
Met up w them afterwards, & went shopping.
Saw a black dress which i think is quite nice, but S says looks like nurse.
Yadayada. Went out w mum & homed.

p/s: I dont like you >:/

No comments: