My life has been revolving around the same old thing, getting so sick and tired. Have this very strong urge to get away from here.
So I had lunch today at my all time favourite shop today. Delicious as always, except that my tasteless ice milo came so little ice that melted after 2 minutes. They changed it for me and this time it tasted as though they added the whole packet of sugar in it. My tooth started to ache.
Ended up being an hour late, to make it worst it start to pour so god damn heavily and there wasn't any cab. Was so annoyed, omg like really bad. My temper's really getting from bad to worst. Got so angry I felt as though I could stab myself ten times in the heart and probably still survive.
Missed the front part of Tin Tin, but overall it was a good movie. Had dinner at quiznos, and I bought myself a book! Finally finish reading Perks of being a wallflower. *Proud*
Was supposed to go over to Arab but unfortunately...... it was raining. Life suck.
Ok goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment