Got interrupted while blogging half-way on the 7th, and eventually got dragged to have prata for supper. Took a really long walk there and spent a few hours talking. Walked back, sat down by the road side for H2HTs and back home. Slept at 6am that day, decided to give morning class a miss.
Life couldn't get any worse. School work piling up like a mountain, no matter how much time I use to complete it, it just doesn't seem to go any lower. Going to morning class every single day with a heavy heart. Only thing on my mind is 12pm. Seriously amazing life I have here. Head was throbbing for most of today, feeling so god damn miserable. Ugh.
Supposed to catch up with a month-lost friend today, however ended up only having dinner together thanks to (....) I hope my friends really will understand how much pressure I'm under right now. But perhaps I should hate myself for putting work above everything else. I really do want to hang out and have fun, who doesn't? I should learn to let loose and not worry so much sometimes.
Going to collapse on my bed right now. God damn tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment