Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's new?

First time dining there and I must say, the food is really good. Might be a little costly, but still worth the price. It have a really good atmosphere too! Oh and I bought a badge from there for 2bucks. I have a fetish for badges hehe.

Sad to say, good times are coming to an end. It always does, I wonder why. Still, I enjoyed my 3 weeks. To be honest, I am looking forward to school. At least I have something to look forward to, excluding assignments. I love the people around me right now. We do stupid/weird things together, which makes me happy. I do hope this friendship will last. Started reading books again, hopefully I'll be able to finish reading it. Cos' the last few times I tried, I gaved up halfway. Which is bad, since I'll have to start all over again. Gah. Oh, there's one more week of holiday left and my cash's running really low.... Probably going to hide myself at home and disappear for a short period of time.

ps/ I love chinese songs. They're like filled with emotions.

Ok goodbye.

No comments: