This will be my last post here for now. I've moved to my other crib, hopefully you'll be able to locate me.
I would like to dedicate my posts to 4 different people. One of which will be written here, the other 3 in my new hideout.
Dear 'Jacob Black',
Hello there, how've you been. It's been quite awhile since we last talked didn't we. I don't know whether you still drop by this page, guess I just have to try out my luck. Seriously, I don't get how this one girl whom you know not for long was be able to jeopardize our friendship. No, jeopardize isn't the word. You lied. You failed to keep your promise. We were so close, but now you're so far apart. What happened? I really missed what you and I once had. We were so tight but now we're strangers. We don't even talk anymore. I miss how you would never fail to put a smile on my face. I miss how you'll always be there for me no matter what. I miss how we could talk about anything for hours. I miss hanging out with you even if it's just lazing around the pool. I miss how you would never judge me. I miss how you would defend me if someone were to badmouth me. Above all, I miss you. I wish you would start talking to me again like nothing had ever happened. Hopefully. This will be the last time I'm gonna blog about you. I guess it's time for me to move on. It was great knowing you, from the bottom of my heart. I love you bestfriend.
With heartfelts,
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment