I had a very enjoyable time on the 20th. Sentosa > Movie > St James Powerhouse. On the 21st, Boyfriend surprised me. Thank you honey, love you so much. :* Thank you to everyone who wished me too. Love you guys. :) In short, I enojoyed my weekend. Alot.
-
Finally some time to use the computer. Hectic week With all the tests and all. Fortunately, Monday would be my last paper. (grins)
The long awaited weekend is finally here. I'm gonna indulge in some fun to make up for my hectic week of intense mugging. Caught Dear John today. It wasn't that much of a good movie to me. But the part where they kept writing letters to each other with so much honesty in it kinda touched me. Other than that, the movie lacked climax. I thought if the guy died, it would make the movie pretty much more interesting. Oh well. (He has a hot bod.^^)
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment