Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little things remind me of you.

I know i shouldn't be saying this.

I attempted to blog the other day, but (...) rather not mention it.
felt very bloated after the 1&3/4 bowl of ramen. I feel evil. HAHA.
okay, so i thought the whole of Singapore was going to take part in the Earth Hour.
but Vivo was so bright! I wanted to experience the darkness, that would be so cool.
caught Hotel for Dogs, godlike movie (;
oh ya, did i mention that the blisters were killing me? There were blisters on both my legs!
and i wasn't even wearing heels. very painnnnn! ):

I fearrrrrr Geography lessons now ): That's bad cause geo was suppose to be my best & fav subj.
Last friday's CME was godlike (; 'Our Lovely Poem' Godlike! :P
Dental was great, enjoy chatting with the dentist. Hahaha! 'Bu yao zuo wo de yi zi!'
Am very busy this few days, and have yet to settle my garena! someone please help. tsk

Sharon please ask me out soon! I have a great prank in mind. HAHAHA.

No comments: