Sunday, November 02, 2008

You're the light that makes,



That smile on your face
I want to have class party! I want to go to Taiwan! I want to work!
we might be having a class party, but th final decision is based on th majority.
im not going Taiwan, instead going Paris and London.(someone envies me, wahaha.)
i found some jobs, but having to go for interview is boring me out.

1) What is your shoutout?
Bang that love.


2) Where is your cell phone?
On my table.


3) Are you happy today? Why?
Kind of, cause i lost some weight?


4) Who will cut and paste this first?
God knows.


5) Someone with the same birthday as you?
Yeah, Marcus Li.


6) Are you mean?
Hell yes.


7) Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
I have stage fright sadly.


8) Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nope.


9) Current song you're listening to?
-


10) Is your birthday on a holiday?
Nope.


11) Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
In my memories, no.


12)6th message in ur inbox..?
(:


LAST:
13) Talk on the phone..
Sharon's Mum


14) Hugged..
Pillow.


15) Person you text messaged?
Darrick.


16) Last song you heard?
No Ordinary Love.


17) What are you doing right now?
Msn, Blog, Anime.


18) Tonight..
Sleeping.


19) Wearing...
Tee, shorts.


20) What did you have for lunch?
I skip lunch.

21) Last person in your phonebook?
Zechery.


TOMORROW:
22) Got any plans?
Going for interview.


23) Dislikes about tomorrow..
Boring~


24) Do you have to work?
Not yet.


CURRENTLY:
25) Thinking about someone..
;)

No comments: