Hello world.
there's schl tmr. boring lessons as usual. ):
and there's many test next week. )): boohoo.
btw, thanks J for th chocolate&history notes. :D
i'll mug till i drop yeah, :] & K, rmb our promise? haha.
nothing much to blog actually, busy mugging everyday.
shall end here, goodnight.
I miss how you would call me in th night.
I miss how you would kiss me goodbye.
I miss how you would hold my hand so tight.
I miss everything about you.
P.S: I'm still not over you.
there's schl tmr. boring lessons as usual. ):
and there's many test next week. )): boohoo.
btw, thanks J for th chocolate&history notes. :D
i'll mug till i drop yeah, :] & K, rmb our promise? haha.
nothing much to blog actually, busy mugging everyday.
shall end here, goodnight.
I miss how you would call me in th night.
I miss how you would kiss me goodbye.
I miss how you would hold my hand so tight.
I miss everything about you.
P.S: I'm still not over you.
No comments:
Post a Comment