


Gosh, i got prove im anti-ahlian !
Firstly, i dont type Kawaii.
I dont take peechos of my leg & put on fs.
I rebond my hair, but its not long. :/
I like purpur, pink, black, red. But I dont see th link.
I dont have bag w gold crowns.
I dont include unimportant details. In fact, i only write my name ._.
I only have 1 fs acc.
I have online kors though.
I dont wear puremilk/newbie/etc.
I dont like ThisFashion.
I dont do my nail. My maid does it for me! :}
[ Her mum is a manicurist ]
I dont dream of beautiful fairytales.
I dont understand Hokkien ! -.-
I dye my hair red :X
Conclusion: I only scored 2/14.
So it means i not ahlian ! :}
Went movie-ing w ♥ & julian etc.
Slack arnd in amk.
thn went buy tickets, turn out all fully booked.
Went J8 instead.
Movie start at 9.30pm, went Sakae.
They keep suaning ** siol. :/
But was urber funnyaee :D
Movied till 12+ thn homed.
No comments:
Post a Comment