


.jpg)
.jpg)



Morning Assembly was scaryyy.
Quickly chiong to th front can. :/
Hmt was funnyyae.
Cs kept making me laugh.
Tr made me stand cos I talk to much ._.
Helpd Sx find her hp during recess.
Im kind, tyvm.
She was lucky no1 took her hp.
& pajiao Sharon managed to find her phone!
-gasps-
Didn went assemble, slackd in toilet.
Sx went round announcing she found her phone -.-
Sat w Sharon & we ate foood :]
She was real pissed off w xls & *
You know, I know, God knows.
I thought of a real funny idea, & we started laughing like mad.
It was real real real funny. :}
Maths was boredom.
Pe was.. argh.
But me & S was real happy due to some reasons :D
You know, I know, God knows :D
Ate rice after sch, my first time siol o.O
Walkd in th rain w my hood up :]
Decided to go Nebo aftermath.
Saw Kenneth!
Playd w th games there.
True&Dare! :}
Was urber fun, & i kana th most time -.-
Had to dance like ballerina in public & etcetc.
Luckily I didnt get to do th chicken & ily thing :X
Playd another game & homed 7+.
No comments:
Post a Comment