


Kana lecture in th hall for talking to Sharon.
Had to go back class to apologise to th cher -.-
B.K.T kpkb, wtf -'-
Lectured by him thn went out to look for mdm foong.
Rah, she force me buy th coupon. D:
Stayd back to help out w th class decorations.
Omg luh, I stayd back to help while others went to have their lunch.
Was urber fun, went round pasting th flyers.
I put ours ontop of 3e2's :X
After pasting, went to arrange th tables & chair.
Started slacking w Lin afterwards ._.
Played w th dolls, etc.
Myron urber funnyae, went round asking ppl donate money for his 'daughter'.
Left around 3+ to meet ♥
While walking out of sch, realised it was M.K driving out!
Gosh, I hope she doesnt sees me.
Walkd past th block, & I didnt realise YanHan was there !
Omg! Thn she msg me :/
Rahhh,
Off to J8 to watch movie.
Saw Victooooor ! Omg.
He was like 'woh' , zzz.
They all going back cimo siaaa, i also want go D:
Changed my shift to noon :]
Must support 2e3 worhsxzxzxzwzx :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment