Saturday, June 14, 2008




When was th last time i maple-d w Penguin ?
Omg, time really flies yah?
i still rmb last time me & Isabella keep asking him for money
{ more of me, i tink }
:X
& he's real kinddddd lah
:D
Gimme so many weapons & stuff
:DD
But my acc kana hack, wtf
:X
i tink i still rmb his name .___.
this time round i must still thank,
Penguin Sim Wei Guang yah for training me & stuffs
:DD
Im not sure of it, but Cedric says he still likes me?
or smth liddat :X
okay, whtever
:/
Ohoh, today's friday th 13th
;D
I tink its somehow my lucky/unlucky day
i keep dc-ing yet kept winning when playing mahjong
Wahahs, smth real funny happen during 1 of th mahjong game
My mum says im crazyy
:X

Oh yes, damn cjjjjjjj !
you noe wht you did, evil lah you !
pian xiao mei mei de gan qing :X
&& im lvl 107 in maple.
damn lazy train, waiting for Penguin to train me tmr
:DD
Im evil.
whtever
:D

Argh, i miss Delfi.
DD:
I miss Penguin.
I miss Zehao.
I miss Isabella.
D:
Zehao, th freaking vulgar guy.
i became real vulgar after seating w him :/
& i must say Penguin's real observant lah.
If i didn laugh, either im sad or i-forgot-wht.
OH YES, i rmb Penguin th " WAD "
& he's saliva flew to Bell's mouth.
Ahahs, Bell must be real freaked out :]
& of course, hes' " Muhahah "
I made him repeat it over & over & over again
:D

Damn J.L make me lose my beauty slp
& thanks for entertaining me till slp lah
-.-
I tink im starting to regret

No comments: