



Went studying w Darrick.
He so ungentlemen lahhhhh. :/
Walked all th way frm amk to library thn to mac.
Thanks to him -.-
Saw track senior & pri sch fren :O
Did my chinese jian bao.
I managed to finish 4 & Darrick didnt even started on his compo.
Force him to do th last jian bao, muhaha :D
The rest of th time we spend on talking & eating & laughing.
He started this urber lame thing, so i continue on.
I rmb 1 of thm: Darrick + GaoMing = Darming Gao Rick.
& we went on and on till i gave up eventually.
&& he started drawing me, so i drew him back. :D
We started talking bout LLS.
And laugh-d nonstop. :X
Wanted to fix Sm's phone but have to go wl.
So he decided to go tmr instead.
Bought donut, urber niceee :DD
Made him wait for my bus to come :}
Home-d soon.
I♥J
No comments:
Post a Comment