1. Chocolate or Strawberry?
Chocolate .
2. N76 or N95?
I prefer Sony Ericsson .
3. Mascara or EyeLiner?
Both :D
4. Spaghetti or Fettucini?
Spaghetti .
5. Friendster or FaceBook?
Friendster . I dont really know howta use Facebook -.-
6. Summer or Winter?
Both (?)
7. ZARA or Mango?
Hmm , both ?
8. Vino Bastian or Herjunot Ali?
Eh ?
9. EX or SenCy?
?_?
10. Flats or Heels?
Depends .
11. Nintendo DS or PSP?
PSP .
12. Black or White?
See my mood luh .
13. Pale-White or Sun-Tanned?
Sun-Tanned .
14. Billiard or Bowling?
Billiard ! :D
15. Scarf or Cardigan?
Cardigan , will do .
16. Justin Timberlake or David Beckham?
Anything luh .
17. Honda Jazz or Toyota Yaris?
Which is better , i'll love which :)
18. Starbucks Coffee or Bengawan Solo?
BOTH :P
19. Tomboy or Feminine?
Feminine =.=? like who wants to be tomboy ?
20. NYC or LA?
LA , causee ..
21. Straight or Curly Hair?
Straight ! I'll look weird in curly hair , i guess .
22. McD or KFC?
Depends on wht i wanna eat :) I love KFC's Cheese fries though :)
23. Coffee or Tea?
None . T.T
24. Tokyo or Paris?
Paris , maybe . More high class muh xD
25. Karaoke or Cinema?
Both luh !
26. Crepes or Kebab?
Wht crap T.T
27. Bob or Layer Cut?
Eew , Layer please .
28. Skinny Jeans or Mini Skirt?
Both :D
29. BreadTalk or J.Co?
Anything lorh . & I love bread :D
30. Lemon Tea or Green Tea?
Lemon Tea . Green Tea's tasteless o.O
31. Hillary Duff or Lindsay Lohan?
Hilary Duff .
32. Bakmi GM or Bakmi Naga?
Ehh ?
33. Cat or Dog?
Dog !
34. Ring or Necklace?
I want both :DD
35. Red Rose or White Rose?
Hmm , both are acceptable .
Oh yes , & thanks for your help & i cnt go out during the holidays .
& you say it'll go away in 2-3 days .
or rather 2-3 weeks ?
Thanks so much luh , fucker .
& just when i thought things was getting better .
I guess its really time to say goodbye .
No comments:
Post a Comment